Customer Service Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Part Time in LEANDER, TX
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Able to learn computer functions
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! We want to work alongside those who are equally committed to excellence and personal achievement. Our team is comprised of results-oriented individuals that are serious about their development. We take pride in using our years of valuable experience to mentor individual team members and prepare them for successful careers. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Greg Meyer - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you! If you're willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you. Come work with an energetic, fun team at Greg Meyer - State Farm Agent!
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- Our office is located in Round Rock, TX.
- Our office is open 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m..
- I have been a State Farm agent since 1989.
- I am a proud graduate of Baylor University-Sic Em!.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Looking for a part-time job that provides meaningful work and competitive compensation? Consider a position in a State Farm Agent's office.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
if you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none